1994-06-15 - Cypherpunks’ mail database does exist

Header Data

From: “Gary Jeffers” <CCGARY@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7fa18bd206f450c5633baa9e77489ca8960da6dd51d71c2dc9b838d0a0984d3e
Message ID: <9406151953.AA03754@toad.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 12:53:38 PDT

Raw message

From: "Gary Jeffers" <CCGARY@MIZZOU1.missouri.edu>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 12:53:38 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Cypherpunks' mail database does exist

   Vincent, you  state that a fully archived, indexed cypherpunks
mailing list exists as:
http://pmip.maricopa.edu/crypt/cypherpunks/cypherpunks.src
Ok, so I ftp'ed to pmip.maricopa.edu & tried to get to cypherpunks.src,
but even the subdirectories weren't there. I suspect that http does
not imply that we ftp. What communication method is this called & how
do we use it? I send this public instead of private as I suspect that
a lot of lurkers don't know what is going on either.
                                                       Yours Truly,
                                                       Gary Jeffers

Thread