1994-06-08 - CYBERSPACE IS BY NATURE C

Header Data

From: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 93ebf55fcca40b3498c05ebda8f58f32ace90076654fe01d607fe1a70a46064b
Message ID: <199406080627.XAA02185@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 7 Jun 94 23:27:51 PDT

Raw message

From: bmorris@netcom.com (Bob MorrisG)
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 94 23:27:51 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: CYBERSPACE IS BY NATURE C

To: cypherpunks@toad.com

RR> sex with minors, the act itself has to be _physical_! The crime cannot
RR> discussing it. What's the FBI going to do? Jail people for _talking_ a
RR> murder, or jail _murderers_?

Uh, I think they can, and do, jail for discussing a crime.  It's called
conspiracy, and the crime does *not have to have been committed for
conspirators to be jailed.  It happened here in L.A. recently.  Some
skinheads were jailed for conspiracy to bomb an synagogue, however the
synagogue had not actually been bombed.  They went to prison.

 * RM 1.4 B0037 *

Thread