1994-06-06 - Paper available via ftp

Header Data

From: Matt Blaze <mab@research.att.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: b5c5729d3b5d4c97da71d9d9ac853ed278770cfcc7ed2a2b72d4f1122d7438e6
Message ID: <9406062354.AA15289@big.l1135.att.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 16:54:56 PDT

Raw message

From: Matt Blaze <mab@research.att.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 16:54:56 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Paper available via ftp

A preliminary draft of my paper, "Protocol Failure in the Escrowed
Encryption Standard" is now available via anonymous ftp from
research.att.com in the file /dist/mab/eesproto.ps .  The paper is
in PostScript format and seems to print on most PS printers.

This is only a preliminary draft; the final published version
will likely include additional material on the production version
of the PCMCIA card, which, I understand, will differ in some
respects from the prototype I examined.

-matt

Thread