1994-06-14 - Re: Cantwell Bill

Header Data

From: catalyst-remailer@netcom.com
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: d53322d809eee82125216857f3b02fc82e09bd835c5e89328c8f3872d790bc7e
Message ID: <199406141617.JAA06889@mail2.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 09:17:14 PDT

Raw message

From: catalyst-remailer@netcom.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 94 09:17:14 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Cantwell Bill

Perry wrote,

>For those who haven't been paying attention, the Cantwell Bill could
>die in the intelligence committee. Please pay attention to Stanton
>McCandlish's alert from EFF and act on it TODAY. Call up those
>congressmen! When I called, most of them indicated they hadn't heard
>from people. Make the phone ring off the hook with concern that this
>measure pass!

I *cannot* figure out why nobody has responded in a week to this
new revelation, as it has total relevance to the Cantwell Bill!
Once again,

Sumex-aim.stanford.edu, the internet's biggest Mac ftp archive has
been *EXPORTING* MacPGP2.2, many times a day, every day for over
a YEAR. This is automatic, since there are mirror sites in most
countries on the internet, including Singapore and China. *Had*
someone picked up on this sooner, there would still be time to spread
the word to the point where congresscritters would know this was
going on.

I don't care any more. Y'all deserve what y'git. I send my fax.

Thread