1994-06-06 - Re: Anonymous Remailers

Header Data

From: usura@vox.hacktic.nl (Usura)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: e9aa99234ad779d45c83f86c9f788fbe5b5025076501df218b1d5a4f35a97c73
Message ID: <060694130332Rnf0.78@vox.hacktic.nl >
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 04:33:04 PDT

Raw message

From: usura@vox.hacktic.nl  (Usura)
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 04:33:04 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Anonymous Remailers

ghio@kaiwan.com (Matthew Ghio) writes:
>Anonymous says:
>
>> Do any of the other CP remailers (other than soda.berkeley.edu)
>> offer a post-to-Usenet gateway?  If so, do they use the same
>> syntax?
>
>Yes and no.  I think vox.hacktic.nl can post to usenet with

That is correct, but it can only post to newsgroups that are carried by
the hacktic newsserver [apr. 2800 newsgroups]

>> I know that a few of the CP remailers have a certain adddress,
>> like "help@<address>" which will provide an info sheet by return
>> mail.  Do any of the others support that?  If so, would "help" be
>> used, or something else?
>
>Well, there's mg5n+remailers@andrew.cmu.edu ...

If you send a message to help@vox.hacktic.nl you will receive a help file,
on the various remailers that vox.hacktic.nl supports [you can add your
PGPpubKEY to my keyring, all mail to you will then be encypted, etc..]

--
Exit! Stage Left.
Alex de Joode                                 <usura@vox.hacktic.nl>

Thread