1994-06-06 - Re: 6/6 New Yorker anti-crypto propaganda

Header Data

From: Jeremiah A Blatz <darklord+@CMU.EDU>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: ef1db46dee1066fb45e17d52c6cdeb6238629701aed5f70d61e9cc93c91730c7
Message ID: <chwplzy00iUyQ4Q9Av@andrew.cmu.edu>
Reply To: <199406061226.NAA03980@an-teallach.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-06-06 17:29:00 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 10:29:00 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeremiah A Blatz <darklord+@CMU.EDU>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 94 10:29:00 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: 6/6 New Yorker anti-crypto propaganda

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 6-Jun-94 Re: 6/6 New Yorker
anti-cry.. by Graham Toal@an-teallach.
> Would it be a waste of time to emil this buffoon and put him right?  Or
> bypass him and mail the New Dworkin directly?  Anyone got the fax no?

This buffoon, BTW, is the article's author.
Do not flame him! This will serve only to justify his ideas. If,
however, you sent him a polite, well reasoned debate, it would probably
do a world of good. Also, if you present views that are "too radical,"
he will most likely discount you as a kook and thus ignore all of your
arguments and associate them with some dangerous revolutionary movement.
This is a bad thing.

Jer

darklord@cmu.edu | "it's not a matter of rights  / it's just a matter of war
finger me for my |  don't have a reason to fight / they never had one before"
   Geek Code and |                                    -Ministry, "Hero"
  PGP public key | http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr25/jbde/

Thread