1994-07-28 - I will Kill SKE for You

Header Data

From: nobody@kaiwan.com (Anonymous)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 03a6c2ce3a92a4d5fafdcf76f9099b3e78d818028c76c77ae4bafbdb6c97ff48
Message ID: <199407281107.EAA17164@kaiwan.kaiwan.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 04:08:03 PDT

Raw message

From: nobody@kaiwan.com (Anonymous)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 04:08:03 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: I will Kill SKE for You

frissell@panix.com (Unverified) wrote:

> "No racist - I support the permanent elimination of federal
> income taxation for African Americans to compensate them for the
> suffering of slavery."

And if you find any ex-slaves alive in America, I'll support you
on that.  OTOH, at 130 years of age, I doubt that any of them are
paying much in the way of taxes.

But, maybe you're on to something here.  Let's expand that to ANY
AMERICAN whose ancestors suffered in any way.  That would do away
with the Federal Income Tax entirely.  I LIKE THAT!!!

Thread