1994-07-19 - Schneier

Header Data

From: tim werner <werner@mc.ab.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 240206775beddce8a698f2d3b9cf7af7baa10b4926fa642bec2d979effc63f27
Message ID: <199407192053.QAA08098@sparcserver.mc.ab.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 13:53:52 PDT

Raw message

From: tim werner <werner@mc.ab.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 94 13:53:52 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Schneier

>Date: Mon, 18 Jul 1994 23:18:40 -0400
>From: kentborg@world.std.com (Kent Borg)
>
>>No.  Schneier is a start, but the source papers...

Speaking of Schneier, I have an upbeat note.

I ordered his book, when it first came out, from the local Borders book
store.  When I went to pick it up, they told me that if I decided to buy it
I could not return it, since it was not a book that they would otherwise
stock.

Today I was there checking out the computer books, and they had a copy on
the shelf, so I guess it was in enough demand that they decided to stock it.

tw

Thread