1994-07-28 - Re: Questions about Microsoft and Software Key Escrow

Header Data

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 286a1e6afae609d500a37d82604f5ab6503e960c387900a8de8d06561cddf473
Message ID: <199407282118.WAA18133@an-teallach.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 14:18:33 PDT

Raw message

From: gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal)
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 14:18:33 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Questions about Microsoft and Software Key Escrow

	ironically. Instead, he just confirmed to me via his arguments that
	some kind of SKE scheme is being talked about, negotiated with one or
	more federal agencies, and may or may not be planned for future
	products.

is Mr Gnu reading this?  I think it's time another FOIA request was
in order...

G (who doesn't usually expect other people to do stuff that he could
do himself, it's just that I don't think they'd look kindly on an FOIA
request from Scotland ;-) )

Thread