1994-07-29 - Re: Denning and Walker on SKE and International Escrow

Header Data

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (bill.stewart@pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 35c66237cda0968f2879e00d2a4c5267f3c4a7661083a2d8f8d9a9313f22a7dd
Message ID: <9407290754.AA29570@anchor.ho.att.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 00:56:29 PDT

Raw message

From: wcs@anchor.ho.att.com (bill.stewart@pleasantonca.ncr.com +1-510-484-6204)
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 00:56:29 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re:  Denning and Walker on SKE and International Escrow

> >        International Cryptography Institute 1994: Global Challenges
> >                               Presented by
> >             The National Intellectual Property Law Institute
> >
> >The International Cryptography Institute will focus on problems and
> >challenges associated with the use of cryptography within nations and
> >for international communications.  The Institute will address such

[Denning/Walker/Freeh agenda deleted]

Out of curiousity, does anyone know if this "Institute" was pre-existing,
or if it was put together for the purpose of having a good academic-sounding
name for a whitewash conference?  [I suppose this could be compared to
pseudospoofing.....]

				Bill

Thread