1994-07-07 - RE: PGP2.7 & RE: Where is SecureDevice? & PGP 2.7 wuarchive directory missing..

Header Data

From: “Claborne, Chris at SanDiegoCA” <claborne@microcosm.sandiegoca.NCR.COM>
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 41cae63d77acface24e0d0845346a9c32de3c12fb7383509ba3acfe084d791b5
Message ID: <2E1B5F06@microcosm.SanDiegoCA.NCR.COM>
Raw Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 18:54:40 PDT

Raw message

From: "Claborne, Chris at SanDiegoCA" <claborne@microcosm.sandiegoca.NCR.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 18:54:40 PDT
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: RE: PGP2.7 & RE: Where is SecureDevice?  & PGP 2.7 wuarchive directory missing..

 ----------
>From: Claborne, Chris at SanDiegoCA
>To: cypherpunks
>Subject: PGP2.7 & RE: Where is SecureDevice?  & PGP 2.7 wuarchive directory
>missing..
>Date: Wednesday, July 06, 1994 6:42PM

>> P.S. Does anybody have a FAQ or something about how to
>> integrate PGP with Microsoft Mail? (Note the lack of
>> a PGP signature while I'm getting my act together..)

<<   I asked the same thing of Viacrypt.  I lost the reply but it
essentially said that they are working on a DLL toolkit to make it easy to
integrate PGP into other Windows applications and are looking at MS Mail
among others.

OOPS... I found it.  They are adding a way to have PGP automatically add
some cleartext on ciphered messages....

"...A version for MSMail..... We intend to have a windows toolkit
version available by September.  With this windows version, we
can then start work on integration into the various mail
programs.  MSMail is on the list.  Stay tuned... check back with
us as to our progress.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free
to contact me.

Best Regards,
Paul E. Uhlhorn
Director of Marketing, ViaCrypt Products
Mail:          2104 W. Peoria Ave
               Phoenix AZ 85029
Phone:         (602) 944-0773
Fax:           (602) 943-2601
Internet:      viacrypt@acm.org
Compuserve:    70304.41"

     2
 -- C  --
                                        ...  __o
                                       ..   -\<,
chris.claborne@sandiegoca.ncr.com      ...(*)/(*).          CI$: 76340.2422
PGP Pub Key fingerprint =  A8 FA 55 92 23 20 72 69  52 AB 64 CC C7 D9 4F CA
Avail on Pub Key server.

Thread