1994-07-24 - Traceless Communications

Header Data

From: kevin@beach.com
To: N/A
Message Hash: 4f01862e99d1c38d5c2db5a90251ad0ea685dc50e76eae0771d23a3d5f3c5a7c
Message ID: <940718225304.1956AAC7M.kevin@beach>
Raw Date: Sat, 23 Jul 94 17:04:08 PDT

Raw message

From: kevin@beach.com
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 94 17:04:08 PDT
Subject: Traceless Communications

For anyone interested in private communications:

We have a way to make untraceable phone, fax and modem calls!

We've negotiated with a reseller to pre-pay a (huge)chunk of minutes at a set
price. No information is taken. My company simply gives them the money and
they give us an 800 number and a ton of random access codes to get into their
network...from anywhere in the world(it can also be used as a travel card). We
then make the number and codes available with no record of ownership. As well,
by the time we distribute the access codes, they have been sequestered through
3 levels of distribution.

Payment is made up front in cash or by money order and no record is kept of
who gets which access code. No records, no invoicing, no auditing by Uncle
Sam. Just complete communications privacy.

Trial access codes are available in a block of 100 minutes for $75. Large
volume discounts apply thereafter. FYI, another company is providing this same
service at 90
minutes for $99.

Call or email:

Kevin T. Smith, President