1994-07-17 - Re: Card Playing Protocol?

Header Data

From: joshua geller <joshua@cae.retix.com>
To: solman@MIT.EDU
Message Hash: 6cbbe2193e783cc545386d8c290d13275538ff003f6d13d40e3909625e576336
Message ID: <199407170631.XAA01238@sleepy.retix.com>
Reply To: <9407161814.AA23394@ua.MIT.EDU>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-17 06:31:44 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 16 Jul 94 23:31:44 PDT

Raw message

From: joshua geller <joshua@cae.retix.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 94 23:31:44 PDT
To: solman@MIT.EDU
Subject: Re: Card Playing Protocol?

>   If I implement a card playing protocol and Okamoto & Ohta's bankless cash
>   system today and tomorrow morning (primarilly to verify that my primitives
>   work correctly) will you guys promise to pick them apart Sunday evening and
>   Monday?

I am not a good enough cardplayer to want to play any kind of cards
for money.

however, if you implement a backgammon playing protocol (and there
already is one in the public domain ... probably more than one) I
will not only do my best to pick it apart, but I will play anyone
else who is willing, for real (electronicized) money.

josh

Thread