1994-07-28 - RE: Questions about Microsoft and Software Key Escrow

Header Data

From: Berzerk <berzerk@xmission.xmission.com>
To: N/A
Message Hash: 8a563eb895675ae12bbb985cdb43d1b5d2c6f658524ef8481c4e613712a2e14d
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9407281251.A17451-0100000@xmission>
Reply To: <9407281453.AA19327@burgess.Eng.Sun.COM>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-28 18:08:27 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 11:08:27 PDT

Raw message

From: Berzerk <berzerk@xmission.xmission.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 94 11:08:27 PDT
Subject: RE: Questions about Microsoft and Software Key Escrow

On Thu, 28 Jul 1994, Jacob Levy wrote:
> I respect your feelings on the matter and your ability to think clearly and
> with great foresight also :-), but for this list it would probably be much
> more useful if we got some _OFFICIAL_ answer from Microsoft instead of your
> "I believe, I cannot think, can't see", etc. etc. You're obviously a
> concerned individual but you equally obviously don't claim to speak for
> Microsoft.
People lie.  Tim May speaks the truth and does not charge a consulting
fee.:-)  Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

Berzerk.

Thread