1994-07-30 - Graham Toal and His ‘Fucking Religion’

Header Data

From: Anonymous User <nobody@c2.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: a4ae1921da0d578a9243232ae39124a805ba08bc3af99c35e52fa36b97267a71
Message ID: <199407300422.VAA26071@zero.c2.org>
Raw Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 21:24:32 PDT

Raw message

From: Anonymous User <nobody@c2.org>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 94 21:24:32 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Graham Toal and His 'Fucking Religion'

gtoal@an-teallach.com (Graham Toal) wrote:

> Keep your fucking religion out of my face, Zook.  If you want
> censored-kiddynet, create your own one privately out of funds
> donated by Good Christians, but take your state control and stuff
> it where ypu stuff your crucifix.

Ironic what you say, Graham.  Given the fact that the subject
matter is PORNOGRAPHY, often involving explicit depiction of
sexual intercourse, which is somewhat of a "religion to some",
maybe that's exactly what Nathan was asking -- for pornographers
to keep their "fucking religion" off the net...

Just as adults can avoid reading what the consider "offensive"
material, so can you, too, avoid lashing out in a blind fury at
posts like this that YOU disagree with.  If one didn't know
better, it'd seem that YOU are almost advocating censorship of
ideas that you deem offensive. <g>

Thread