1994-07-07 - Re: PC Expo summary!!

Header Data

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
To: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Message Hash: ac9fdfbb0a76d68ebc6387286062f6bcff3d68dd460776957dd9f05ae3754b41
Message ID: <9407070109.AA10483@prism.poly.edu>
Reply To: <199407060001.RAA24072@netcom.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-07 01:22:42 UTC
Raw Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 18:22:42 PDT

Raw message

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 94 18:22:42 PDT
To: shamrock@netcom.com (Lucky Green)
Subject: Re: PC Expo summary!!

> You wrote:
>
> Lately, my reading of the list has been rather sporadic (too much work).
> What's on the disks?

PGP 2.6, PGS.99b, WinPGP1.0, SecureDevice 13b, White Noise 2.10, and tons of
articles on the cypherpunks (some from Wired, some from EFF, CFP, Epic,
Rishab's articles, the Cypherpunks Feb 17 Crypto-Anarchy speech transcript
and other assorted goodies.)

The .ZIP file also contains the DIM14A.ZIP program which is needed to restore
the disk and is useful for making many copies of the disk, a README file that
briefly describes how to use the disk at an expo such as PC Expo, and a
post-script file for printing labels for the disks.  It's basically a one stop
Expo duplication package. :-)

Incase you're just tuning in, I had this great idea (aren't all "my" ideas
great?) that we as cypherpunks should distribute diskettes at PC Expo and
other computer trade shows as an awareness raising campaign and a way to
spread PGP, weaken Clipper's impact, etc.

Thread