1994-07-30 - Popular Front for the Liberation of Crypto

Header Data

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: af1bbaebd0d8de7d8cbe9becc89e5a83c58b5662d77f5254695497dc6a3434cd
Message ID: <199407301516.LAA23350@pipe1.pipeline.com>
Raw Date: Sat, 30 Jul 94 08:16:58 PDT

Raw message

From: John Young <jya@pipeline.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 94 08:16:58 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Popular Front for the Liberation of Crypto

Responding to msg by tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May) on Fri,
29 Jul  6:32 PM

>Grim times in cyberspace.
>
>Perhaps folks who are more willing to "compromise" with
>the law  enforcement types can see why I'm so opposed
>to helping them hang us.

ENR, a construction magazine, reports July 25 on the Davidian
site cleanup at Waco:

Quote:

As the crew sifts through debris, workers are finding human
remains.  "Mostly we've found childrens' bones," says Fawn.   .
. .  "These are the things that mess with my mind."

The project manager adds that he has trouble finding workers
for the job.  "They are scared of the bones."

Only 47 bodies have been identified of the 80 or more victims.

End quote.

The LEAs endlessly search for easy targets.

Thread