1994-07-01 - (FWD) WHAT MOTIVATES CRYP

Header Data

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Message Hash: bb65cfa4c0383799c3a79f266d405f2a16ec56f2b04314f950ffca9579b1fb47
Message ID: <199407010937.AA24176@panix.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 1 Jul 94 02:37:36 PDT

Raw message

From: Duncan Frissell <frissell@panix.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 94 02:37:36 PDT
To: CYPHERPUNKS@toad.com
Subject: (FWD) WHAT MOTIVATES CRYP

B >I'm a leftie and was also a bit bemused by the idea of using crypto
B >to
B >avoid paying taxes.  Hopefully we can find a bit more exalted use of
B >crypto than that.

It seems to me that the War Resistors League (WRL) tax evasion campaign
against the Vietnam War could have benefited from crypto.  Tax resistance
is practiced by both "left" and "right".

DCF
--- WinQwk 2.0b#1165

Thread