1994-07-04 - Re: Pass Phrases

Header Data

From: norm@netcom.com (Norman Hardy)
To: Eli Brandt <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: ce0c2b509c70132a9a397c8359c9e71c9f0364b4cb3b80e87ad4b52dbf4bc394
Message ID: <199407041939.MAA14332@netcom.netcom.com>
Raw Date: Mon, 4 Jul 94 12:35:09 PDT

Raw message

From: norm@netcom.com (Norman Hardy)
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 94 12:35:09 PDT
To: Eli Brandt <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: Re: Pass Phrases

At 20:15 1994/07/03 -0700, Eli Brandt wrote:
>> If I pick a verse of a song that makes it easy to remember.
>
>Aaaaaaagh!
..
NSA must have an interesting collection of literature on line. They need
high bandwidth (but not rapid) access to it. This could be the beginning of
a new business if they ever turn their swords into plowshares. Conversely
if anyone aspires to digitize a great deal of literature I am sure that NSA
would subscribe, thus seeding a new industry. I seem to recall something
about a Midwest university beginning to digitize a large body of
literature.

Thread