1994-07-03 - Cryptologist needed

Header Data

From: dberg@netcom.com (Dave Berg) <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<——-
To: N/A
Message Hash: d1e79f0752f5197cead367b2f76a62ebd82557ca094929d85846eeb83add162e
Message ID: <dbergCsDo22.AJ8@netcom.com>
Raw Date: Sun, 3 Jul 1994 18:44:26 GMT

Raw message

From: dberg@netcom.com (Dave Berg)  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<-------
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 1994 18:44:26 GMT
Subject: Cryptologist needed

A friend has asked me to try and find someone who can solve a difficult
problem.  They have some data which has been encrypted by some
unscrupulous parties.  The data is used by an application which
runs under MS-DOS.  They're willing to pay for someone's time to
retrieve the data as it would be useful for actions they have pending.

Anyone out there who can help?  I could probably do it myself if I
knew of any available decryption software which can run under DOS.

Thanks for your attention.

Thread