1994-07-26 - Re: crime and snitches

Header Data

From: Berzerk <berzerk@xmission.xmission.com>
To: N/A
Message Hash: daa3b1f3cfefbdd0e95d9b44cc9cba9b9ba74be16ede1324e3f3b46f88cd3246
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9407251815.A10590-0100000@xmission>
Reply To: <m0qRNGX-0004nuC@roslyn.gasco.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-26 02:34:54 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 25 Jul 94 19:34:54 PDT

Raw message

From: Berzerk <berzerk@xmission.xmission.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 94 19:34:54 PDT
Subject: Re: crime and snitches

On Fri, 22 Jul 1994, Patrick J. May wrote:
>      I've heard of incidents where a group of people dressed in white
> sheets hung other people with dark skin.  Not one of those
> white-sheeted people snitched, in many cases.
True, however the INFORMATOIN that something like this happened did leak
out.  I would assert that this was not a case of a blockage of
information but a lack of will on the part of those who did know to take
action.

>      If you were limiting your assertion to crime over the net, I
> suggest that the long, interesting history of confidence men is a
> refutation.  Done correctly, in many cases the victim doesn't even
> know he has been conned.
Then have they?  Can you give an example?

Berzerk.

Thread