1994-07-09 - Re: (fwd) Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)

Header Data

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
To: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Message Hash: f1a10b0dd1b9a449368e27dd6aaef8f6abd404c3b1b8e99c09dfef2c387ea4ff
Message ID: <199407091538.KAA04226@zoom.bga.com>
Reply To: <9407082157.AA06848@internal.apple.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-07-09 15:38:30 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 9 Jul 94 08:38:30 PDT

Raw message

From: Jim choate <ravage@bga.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 94 08:38:30 PDT
To: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Subject: Re: (fwd) Re: BSD random() - any good (source included)

> I wasn't going to contribute to this, but Jim is apparently impervious to
> reason unless _everyone_ on the list screams at him.

I am completely open to reasoned input. I won't be badgered into doiong
something I feel is a contribution because a small group complains about
it. That would be counter productive to the anarchist tendencies of this
group.

> Don't post it to the list.
>
> Add me to your "couple of dozen who scream".

Ok, make it 13.

> On a more personal note, digging your heels in and sobbing "I won't, I
> _won't_, I WON'T!" at the perfectly reasonable suggestions that have been
> made to you make you seem like a puerile and self-centered preadolescent.
> Grow up.

I am not digging anything in. I am responding to  your opinions and questions.
As to name calling....oh well.

--
> Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread