1994-07-21 - Re: Come on

Header Data

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: f21e4518822efb2380c9fcc3effa71ed20a34a0c5e21536157dc36f04ec0c397
Message ID: <9407211935.AA00243@internal.apple.com>
Raw Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 12:36:19 PDT

Raw message

From: lefty@apple.com (Lefty)
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 94 12:36:19 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Come on

>Lefty:
>> >
>> >Yikes, Ray, let's not give anybody ideas!  In reality, though, I think the
>> >perceptive women on this list know my heart is in the right place.  Isn't
>> >it clear to everyone what I'm making fun of?
>>
>> Heh.
>>
>> It's not clear to Ray.
>
>  Well, I can certainly say that I am impressed that you've progressed
>to telepathy, but humor a poor student for once.
>
> {long, irrelevant diatribe, elided}
>
>  I hope I "got it"

Er, no.  Not at all.  In fact, I think you demonstrated what I was saying
quite clearly.

But not to leave you hopelessly adrift, what's the fundamental difference
between the actions of the subject of your oh-so-sad story, and Sandy's
actions?  Take your time.

Off by a millimeter at the arrow's point; off by a mile at the target.

--
Lefty (lefty@apple.com)

Thread