1994-08-23 - MIT Fascism

Header Data

From: frissell@panix.com (Duncan Frissell)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 05b7437afe2bbcbac3ddb4c1779656ba85e9975e1f871c7b0150beaf0c7f90c9
Message ID: <199408231347.AA23702@panix.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Aug 94 06:48:22 PDT

Raw message

From: frissell@panix.com (Duncan Frissell)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 94 06:48:22 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MIT Fascism

>True enough. Most of our rules have been bundled together. Either you
>accept all of them or you walk away. So Tim, if you don't like the FBI
>monitoring all of your communications and requiring you to give them copies
>of all your secret keys, why don't you just leave? [or are you planing to
>do that?]
>
>JWS

So MIT=FBI?  I knew it was just another TLA.  The fire fights on the Quad
must be exciting.  How many "citizens" *did* MIT security kill last year?

DCF
ATMs, Contracting Out,  Digital Switching, Downsizing, EDI, Fax, Fedex,
Home Workers, Internet, Just In Time, Leasing, Mail Receiving, Phone
Cards, Quants, Securitization, Temping, Voice Mail.

Thread