1994-08-26 - Re: Program to circumvent the Sep 1 Legal Kludge part 1/5

Header Data

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@wps.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1db7dcfc3073ee4b93692d731417008616cbd196c396b7da06112f9011b42364
Message ID: <Pine.3.89.9408252349.F9501-0100000@fido.wps.com>
Reply To: <199408240409.AA00377@xtropia>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-26 06:52:53 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 23:52:53 PDT

Raw message

From: Tom Jennings <tomj@wps.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 23:52:53 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Program to circumvent the Sep 1 Legal Kludge part 1/5

On Tue, 23 Aug 1994 0x7CF5048D@nowhere wrote:

> This is a 5 part binary=noklg.zip
> Please make publicly available. put on BBS's, public ftp sites.
> part 1/5.

Can you please stop mailing me these unidentifyable, undecodable
files from a person I cannot identify, nor detect the reason for
the anonymity?

Maybe if there was an explanation as to why I should bother to play
with all this, I would understand. As my telepathy seems to not be
working right now, you'll have to write it in plain english (lame
monolanguage american).

Thanks.

PS:

You misspelled 'cypherpunks' in the Reply-to field, which is where this
seems to be going, and I'm sure my reply to the list will annoy everyone.
Take it out on the anonymous bulk-mailer person.

 Tom Jennings -- tomj@wps.com -- World Power Systems --  San Francisco, Calif.

Thread