1994-08-18 - Re: Are “they” really the enemy?

Header Data

From: jamesd@netcom.com (James A. Donald)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 1e45585fcc95a4f5b1a822182a398179b4ecee066241c0e338ab7fb2129cfd1f
Message ID: <199408182230.PAA15298@netcom7.netcom.com>
Reply To: <6553@aiki.demon.co.uk>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-18 22:29:53 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 18 Aug 94 15:29:53 PDT

Raw message

From: jamesd@netcom.com (James A. Donald)
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 94 15:29:53 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Are "they" really the enemy?

Jim Dixon writes
> You won't tear down the government without replacing it.

We can certainly drastically weaken and seriously impair
and obstruct government without replacing it.

And after it has been made weak, impaired, and disrupted,
then we should give further study as to whether it can
be entirely suppressed without being suppressed by
a worse government.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we              James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.                jamesd@netcom.com

Thread