1994-08-13 - Re: Bug in PgP2.6???

Header Data

From: mikepb@freke.lerctr.org (Michael P. Brininstool)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 202cf678c937d996c40b3310ca4be6ee377f70511b4a9a674d14c9ab7328474f
Message ID: <1994Aug13.092024.23350@freke.lerctr.org>
Reply To: <aa72069f0502102406a8@[129.219.97.131]>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-13 09:41:19 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Aug 94 02:41:19 PDT

Raw message

From: mikepb@freke.lerctr.org (Michael P. Brininstool)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 94 02:41:19 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Bug in PgP2.6???

In article <aa72069f0502102406a8@[129.219.97.131]>,  <ben.goren@asu.edu> wrote:

>>Also, there is a planned bugfix release for sometime soon that
>>will have the one character patch that fixes that problem.
>
>As I said before, if it's serious enough to shout to the world, "we
>goofed," then it's serious enough to take the ten seconds necessary to
>make the fix or make the instructions on how to do so obviously available.

In the 'shout to the world' Colin gave the fix.  It is easier to manually
apply the fix than to run the patch program.  It is unecessary anyway.

| #include "std/disclaimer.h"     Michael P. Brininstool |
| mikepb@freke.lerctr.org      OR      mikepb@netcom.com |

Thread