1994-08-24 - RE: dfloyd’s faux pas :) :)

Header Data

From: Philippe Nave <pdn@msmail.dr.att.com>
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Message Hash: 2949b622137d26d5e3a945951fd25fe3e5347175e8bbccaceb27315743f6db72
Message ID: <2E5B7D70@mspost.dr.att.com>
Raw Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 09:03:53 PDT

Raw message

From: Philippe Nave <pdn@msmail.dr.att.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 94 09:03:53 PDT
To: cypherpunks <cypherpunks@toad.com>
Subject: RE: dfloyd's faux pas :) :)

> I composed the reply
> that Tcmay so generously posted for everyone to marvel at.  I signed it,
> but re-read it, and DID found it to be as one would put it "nitrogenous
> cow waste."

Amazing how that happens sometimes, hmmm? The half-life of an e-mail
message is about 10 seconds; after a few minutes have passed, the bogon
flux density goes clear out of sight.

> To make a long story short, I mailed the wrong file.

My God! A member of the glorious CryptoReich made a MISTAKE ?!? By now,
it should be obvious that Real Cypherpunks(TM) **never** make mistakes...
[wheee, ha, ha! ROTFL]

> I apologize to you, Mr. May, but I find it rude for you to take something
> out of private mail, and onto this list.

I agree; reposting personal mail without prior consent is terribly rude.

> Unless there is some major change in circumstances, consider this
> the last mailing from me on this as I will NOT trouble this list,
> and go on personal flamewars.

What the hell - if you walk erect and sleep indoors, you're as qualified
to 'trouble the list' as the rest of us.

     Philippe
     "Anarchy means never having to put up with shit from your 'leaders'"

Thread