1994-08-04 - Mall-builders are hiring…

Header Data

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 2adb402ff49b69111c46fa9f97369029232235b517a1e22a7e1706c5af30af03
Message ID: <199408040013.UAA08704@zork.tiac.net>
Raw Date: Wed, 3 Aug 94 17:14:47 PDT

Raw message

From: rah@shipwright.com (Robert Hettinga)
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 94 17:14:47 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Mall-builders are hiring...

Saw this rooting around for contracts to do.

Aren't these guys the mall-builders for CommerceNet?

Cheers,
Bob Hettinga

>                        EMPLOYMENT OPEN HOUSE
>                        =====================
>
>             Where: Enterprise Integration Technologies
>                    800 El Camino Real
>                    Menlo Park, California
>
>             When:  Tuesday, August 9
>                    5:00pm - 8:00pm
>
>             What:  Demonstrations, refreshments,
>                    and opportunities to interview
>                    with hiring managers
>
>Enterprise Integration Technologies is a rapidly growing company specializing
>in software and services which help companies do business on the Internet.
>
>We have several openings for exceptional programmers to help us develop the
>next generation of applications and services for electronic commerce on
>the Internet.
>

>Basic requirements
>------------------
>You must have:
>
>- a BSCS or equivalent,
>- at least 5 years of industry experience developing products in C or C++ for
>  Windows, Macintosh, and/or UNIX, and
>- been a leader or key contributor to small software development teams that
>  have shipped successful products.
>

>Technology experience
>---------------------
>We are looking for people who have significant experience with one or more
>of the following technology areas:
>
>- development and application of network services and protocols (especially
>  TCP/IP and Netware)
>- computer security and cryptography (especially public key)
>- relational database management systems
>- document management and search/retrieval systems
>- WWW servers
>- platform-independence and interoperability development tools
>- messaging and directory technologies
>- distributed object technologies
>- commercial software development tools
>- scripting or prototyping languages
>

>Industry background
>-------------------
>We are especially interested in people who have professional experience
>in one or more of the following industries:
>
>- CAD/CAM
>- information services
>- publishing
>- manufacturing
>- electronic commerce
>- financial institutions
>

>Interpersonal qualities
>-----------------------
>We are seeking people who have successfully worked in one or more of the
>following environments:
>
>- on multiple projects
>- in cross-functional development teams
>- with end-users, value-added resellers, licensees, and other customers
>- with independent software vendors, original equipment manufacturers,
>  and other development partners
>

>For more information
>--------------------
>EIT offers competitive salaries and benefits including stock options and
>bonuses, and an opportunity to help shape the Internet of the future.
>
>For more information about Enterprise Integration Technologies, visit our
> [...]

Robert Hettinga  (rah@shipwright.com) "There is no difference between someone
Shipwright Development Corporation     who eats too little and sees Heaven and
44 Farquhar Street                       someone who drinks too much and sees
Boston, MA 02331 USA                       snakes." -- Bertrand Russell
(617) 323-7923

Thread