1994-08-24 - No Subject

Header Data

From: dfloyd@runner.utsa.edu (Douglas R. Floyd)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 565b82e6af753901cce5649cb1825b78b63a1b8f9ceec4ac79dca87533721e4e
Message ID: <9408240204.AA21095@runner.utsa.edu>
Raw Date: Tue, 23 Aug 94 19:07:37 PDT

Raw message

From: dfloyd@runner.utsa.edu (Douglas R. Floyd)
Date: Tue, 23 Aug 94 19:07:37 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: No Subject

I most likely will get toasted for this, but here goes:

I notice tons of fear and loathing, and this feeling of 1984 is upon us, etc.

I seriously wonder who is trying to create a repressive government.  Clinton
cannot pass a simple crime bill, much less become Big Brother.  Congress
has to do tons of head butting to vote for a pay raise, much less turn
the US into a totaliarian society.

I DO agree on one thing.  If there is something st00pid proposed, like
Clipper, etc., then people have all rights to toast the puppy, but
I don't think we have an Outer Circle/Inner Circle just yet.

(From a lowly prole,)

Thread