1994-08-14 - Re: Tommy the Tourist’s New Home

Header Data

From: werewolf@io.org (Mark Terka)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 5e280c928556b538e2a9c9dbaa3c616d4f1f0558a9a3e67387b3e9be841a1989
Message ID: <0eGJkOwsckj8070yn@io.org>
Reply To: <9408140107.AA10052@ds1.wu-wien.ac.at>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-14 06:21:28 UTC
Raw Date: Sat, 13 Aug 94 23:21:28 PDT

Raw message

From: werewolf@io.org (Mark Terka)
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 94 23:21:28 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Tommy the Tourist's New Home

In article <9408140107.AA10052@ds1.wu-wien.ac.at>,
nobody@ds1.wu-wien.ac.at wrote:

> werewolf@io.org (Mark Terka) asked:
>
> > How come? Has soda gone down or something? Or has there been an address
> > change?
>
> Soda was down for a week while it was moved to a different location.  The
> new address is "remailer@soda.csua.berkeley.edu".  I'm told that the old
> address will continue to work for a limited time, but it's best to get in
> the habit of using the correct one.

Ok, I take it this is the one that posts directly to the USENET groups?

Well as of about 3pm EDT today they seemed to still be at ftp.soda.berkeley.edu
as I scooped a couple of files from that site at that time.

Thread