1994-08-02 - Re: Children and the Net

Header Data

From: khijol!erc@apple.com (Ed Carp [Sysadmin])
To: m5@vail.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Message Hash: 5ec719ec5672384b61ca6a2d168d01b4b19e0c82c81b88ff5c206bff8b9d7ae9
Message ID: <m0qVCcp-0004EbC@khijol.uucp>
Reply To: <9408011231.AA08947@vail.tivoli.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-02 06:09:28 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 23:09:28 PDT

Raw message

From: khijol!erc@apple.com (Ed Carp [Sysadmin])
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 23:09:28 PDT
To: m5@vail.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Subject: Re: Children and the Net

> Mike Duvos writes:
>  > Had it not been for the fact that having children covered with
>  > scars, welts, and bruises is not considered child abuse in the
>  > state of Texas,
>
> I know it's chic to refer to Texas as the last bastion of barbarian
> living, but I'd like to see some citation for the above if you really
> believe it's true.  Note also that I've heard tell kids get beat up in
> other states too, though that might just be rumor.

I'd like to throw my $0.02 into this, too.  I've lived in Texas for most
of my life, and I can assure you that what Mike Duvos says is most certainly
*not* true!
--
Ed Carp, N7EKG/VE3	ecarp@netcom.com, Ed.Carp@linux.org

"What's the sense of trying hard to find your dreams without someone to share
it with, tell me, what does it mean?"        -- Whitney Houston, "Run To You"

Thread