1994-08-16 - POST gaining ISDN privacy with data encryption

Header Data

From: Brian D Williams <talon57@well.sf.ca.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 77b215f961e8935cd3c48a88c94c7d28c128a71ca3d843b68e901f5cf3bcd3c8
Message ID: <199408161614.JAA22857@well.sf.ca.us>
Raw Date: Tue, 16 Aug 94 09:14:45 PDT

Raw message

From: Brian D Williams <talon57@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 94 09:14:45 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: POST gaining ISDN privacy with data encryption

 REMEMBER:  What fallows is a direct quote from the zine.

|  ------------------------------------------------------------
| Communications News - August, 1994
| Gaining ISDN Privacy with data encryption
| by Kevin Tanzillo
|
|Wunnava V. Subbarao, professor of electrical and computer
|engineering Florida International University (FIU), along with
|research associate Irma B. Fernandez, wrote a paper on testing and
|evaluating encryption based data security in the ISDN environment.

>Does anyone know where this was published, or where I might be
>able to pick up a draft?

>Adam

 I too am interested in this paper. I contacted FIU, Mr Subbarao is
out of town till the end of the month, and his research assistant
is off for a few days. (her husband had minor surgery) I left my
number and will let the list know anything I find out.

 Can anyone else help?

Brian Williams
Extropian
Cypherpatriot

"Cryptocosmology: Sufficently advanced communication is
                  indistinguishable from noise." --Steve Witham

 "Have you ever had your phones tapped by the government? YOU WILL
  and the company that'll bring it to you....  AT&T" --James Speth

Thread