1994-08-06 - (fwd) Latest Cyberwire Dispatch

Header Data

From: paul@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com (Paul Ferguson)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 8c418b09512fc1bcf289e303b93268b9b77e07b7ed124c8b821be9bc4393e76a
Message ID: <9408060354.AA20180@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com>
Raw Date: Fri, 5 Aug 94 20:18:01 PDT

Raw message

From: paul@hawksbill.sprintmrn.com (Paul Ferguson)
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 94 20:18:01 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: (fwd) Latest Cyberwire Dispatch

I couldn't recall this already being posted to the list, so
apologies if you've already seen it. As the syaing goes,
"Be afraid. Be very afraid."

- paul