1994-08-26 - Re: Nuclear Weapons Material

Header Data

From: Mikolaj Habryn <dichro@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
To: ravage@bga.com (Jim choate)
Message Hash: ade0ade0beca4a115a3066fa5a9ade24d0100ac5736778f0ebe39a9f214cbf39
Message ID: <199408260408.MAA03171@lethe.uwa.edu.au>
Reply To: <199408251856.NAA03099@zoom.bga.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-26 04:13:06 UTC
Raw Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 21:13:06 PDT

Raw message

From: Mikolaj Habryn <dichro@tartarus.uwa.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 94 21:13:06 PDT
To: ravage@bga.com (Jim choate)
Subject: Re: Nuclear Weapons Material

> I have seen the exact same chain-gun mounted on F-16's and A-10's here at
> Bergstron AFB in Austin at at least two different air shows. I am going on
> this alone. I do not know if this was ever an active use of the gun.

	Are we thinking of the same A-10? Tank-killer? The one that
houses a multi-barrel gun the size of a small car, and fires shells
which could pass for milk bottles in a dark room? I've seen an F-16, and
i don't think it could carry the chain gun off an A-10 - or have i
missed the point somewhere?

--
*       *       Mikolaj J. Habryn
                dichro@tartarus.uwa.edu.au