1994-08-15 - CARE – Crypto Abuse Resistance Education

Header Data

From: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
To: joshua@cae.retix.com (joshua geller)
Message Hash: c3b0474d95bc4824283a9b5b7f8f856aa1cb5fc69e5760c8c8fa332549d50134
Message ID: <199408151726.KAA10719@netcom9.netcom.com>
Reply To: <199408151358.GAA01815@sleepy.retix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-15 17:26:15 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 15 Aug 94 10:26:15 PDT

Raw message

From: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 94 10:26:15 PDT
To: joshua@cae.retix.com (joshua geller)
Subject: CARE -- Crypto Abuse Resistance Education

> what is even more threatening than this is DARE and similar programs
> that encourage people to nark on their friends and family.
>
> josh

"My Daddy types strange things on his computer, and, like, I've heard
him talk about PGP."

"Thank you, Pavel, for reporting this. The Computer Authority is very
concerned about such unauthorized uses of computers. That's why we
have the CARE program in all 5th and 6th grade classes. Now, wait in
the Principal's office for the nice lady from Child Protective
Services to pick you up for your nice vacation."

--Klaus! von Future Prime

"Hey, it could happen!"

Thread