1994-08-01 - Re: Children and the Net

Header Data

From: m5@vail.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
To: mpd@netcom.com (Mike Duvos)
Message Hash: d14ce92ad310591c2b32896ee790cd9017110aa87bc1a77b2c08a8b64c59d466
Message ID: <9408011231.AA08947@vail.tivoli.com>
Reply To: <199407311826.LAA24798@netcom10.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-08-01 12:32:37 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 05:32:37 PDT

Raw message

From: m5@vail.tivoli.com (Mike McNally)
Date: Mon, 1 Aug 94 05:32:37 PDT
To: mpd@netcom.com (Mike Duvos)
Subject: Re: Children and the Net

Mike Duvos writes:
 > Had it not been for the fact that having children covered with
 > scars, welts, and bruises is not considered child abuse in the
 > state of Texas,

I know it's chic to refer to Texas as the last bastion of barbarian
living, but I'd like to see some citation for the above if you really
believe it's true.  Note also that I've heard tell kids get beat up in
other states too, though that might just be rumor.

| GOOD TIME FOR MOVIE - GOING ||| Mike McNally <m5@tivoli.com>       |
| TAKE TWA TO CAIRO.          ||| Tivoli Systems, Austin, TX:        |
|     (actual fortune cookie) ||| "Like A Little Bit of Semi-Heaven" |

Thread