1994-08-12 - MAIL: future free remailers

Header Data

From: Karl Lui Barrus <klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: eb3aec36e2a5a3e60d957c0260bbdfdbe1a57b9bdf8d239e203d08c53c040a59
Message ID: <9408120146.AA17774@flammulated.owlnet.rice.edu>
Raw Date: Thu, 11 Aug 94 18:46:21 PDT

Raw message

From: Karl Lui Barrus <klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 94 18:46:21 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: MAIL: future free remailers

--
Karl L. Barrus: klbarrus@owlnet.rice.edu
2.3: 5AD633;   D1 59 9D 48 72 E9 19 D5  3D F3 93 7E 81 B5 CC 32

Thread