1994-09-20 - Re: Unicorn??

Header Data

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
To: jeffb@sware.com (Jeff Barber)
Message Hash: 16e3a4c57b84fdd377910da631cc0ff4d509d2e48eee5ab9bf1b2cd2af7a8051
Message ID: <199409201408.AA16923@access1.digex.net>
Reply To: <9409201306.AA15776@wombat.sware.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-09-20 14:08:52 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 20 Sep 94 07:08:52 PDT

Raw message

From: Black Unicorn <unicorn@access.digex.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 94 07:08:52 PDT
To: jeffb@sware.com (Jeff Barber)
Subject: Re: Unicorn??

Jeff Barber scripsit

> Black Unicorn writes:
>
> [ spelling errors, usage errors, grammatical errors, ill-reasoned
>   arguments... ]
>
> This is not the same Black Unicorn we knew last spring.  Has someone
> hijacked his account?   Regardless of whether you agreed with his
> points, Unicorn always "spoke" eloquently and carefully, and with a
> distinctive style that has not been present in the posts emanating
> from this account in the last week or two.  Uni's reputation is being
> rapidly squandered.  Could this be Detweiler's revenge?

No it was the long stay in the Baltics that did it to me.

--
073BB885A786F666 nemo repente fuit turpissimus - potestas scientiae in usu est
6E6D4506F6EDBC17 quaere verum ad infinitum, loquitur sub rosa    -    wichtig!

Thread