1994-09-12 - Cryptography Mailing List (was Re: Ecash mailing list? )

Header Data

From: “Perry E. Metzger” <perry@imsi.com>
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: 7e8e93dec12b0936da2b1860cfbae93d3d56bb06ff7d4c041a26eaa18c7bcb30
Message ID: <9409121600.AA00569@snark.imsi.com>
Reply To: <199409100147.SAA08070@netcom9.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-09-12 16:00:46 UTC
Raw Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 09:00:46 PDT

Raw message

From: "Perry E. Metzger" <perry@imsi.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 94 09:00:46 PDT
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)

Timothy C. May says:
> > Is anybody interested in forming a mailing list explicitly for e-cash
> > discussion?  After looking at the c'punks list for at least a year,
> > there seems to be the critical mass of interest to create a medium
> > volume mailing list.
>
> Half a dozen such special sub-list exists on Cypherpunks--bet you
> didn't know that, eh? That's because they go unused, for reasons I've
> written about before.

I'm thinking (again) about setting up a specialized mailing list for
discussing cryptography...

Perry

Thread