1994-09-23 - Re: Chomsky Arguments / Redefinitions

Header Data

From: Jeff Gostin <jgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 7faa7dfb3f0dcba18884a40d912462b16a5ce9d80a1d5b64062cd7f53b14fb8e
Message ID: <940922224629O9Hjgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
Raw Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 20:09:18 PDT

Raw message

From: Jeff Gostin <jgostin@eternal.pha.pa.us>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 94 20:09:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Chomsky Arguments / Redefinitions

jamesd@netcom.com (James A. Donald) writes:

[Blanc's statements Re: this argument about Chomsky, whomever the hell he
is.]

> By the way when I called this thread "more tedious Chomsky stuff"
> I was perfectly serious - This thread has been beaten to death
> time and time again, and many people have a kill file that
> automatically kills anything with Chomsky in the header.
     I haven't had the pleasure of reading this thread before, but, thanks
to the wonder of killfiles, I won't have to again.

*plonk* to Threads-From-Hell

Thread