1994-09-18 - Need help with this scenario

Header Data

From: Anonymous User <nobody@c2.org>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 92164c6b5272da84f7e68bbcf9b1a42fbd0d0dd25b9e84909398769ee71e6ec4
Message ID: <199409181850.LAA17669@zero.c2.org>
Raw Date: Sun, 18 Sep 94 11:52:18 PDT

Raw message

From: Anonymous User <nobody@c2.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 94 11:52:18 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Need help with this scenario

How can the following be thwarted? If I was a bad guy, this seems to be the
perfect way of communication. Even if I was not a bad guy, I just wanted
complete and total privacy....

Let's say I have a digital cellular phone.  I also have Anonymous Remailers,
PGP, and over 100 BBS numbers (structured for which day and which hour each
would be used) so that I can contact and talk to my "Friend."
Please tell me how the LEA's can find me and understand the transactions
between us?

If I have several encryption programs, can I 'layer' each document [I PGP the
file, the I DES the PGP file, then IDEA for the final layer.

Does the NSA have to crack it one layer at a time, or can they bombard it,
crack the layers in whatever order the supercomputer finds?

If I am missing something, please let me know what I have missed.

Thread