1994-09-13 - Re: Distribution of FAQ to CompuServe, American Online, etc.

Header Data

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
To: greg@ideath.goldenbear.com (Greg Broiles)
Message Hash: a0c41d05de63359cd016d0e7495ec7759d5fa2fe45a4b150d0c88644ea7131e8
Message ID: <9409132047.AA19013@prism.poly.edu>
Reply To: <m0qkPeV-0005JtC@ideath.goldenbear.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-09-13 21:02:26 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 13 Sep 94 14:02:26 PDT

Raw message

From: rarachel@prism.poly.edu (Arsen Ray Arachelian)
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 94 14:02:26 PDT
To: greg@ideath.goldenbear.com (Greg Broiles)
Subject: Re: Distribution of FAQ to CompuServe, American Online, etc.

> > But don't advertise it to non-Cypherpunks, for these reasons.
>
> > I just can't handle the questions that would arise.
>
> > I hope you all can understand this.
>
> Hmm .. sounds like a good opportunity to spawn off a pseudonym.
> The Cyphernomicon can stand on its own two feet with respect to
> being useful - it's nice to know that Tim May wrote it, but it'd
> be interesting if some nobody did, also. Perhaps the next edition
> *should* be (apparently) published by some unknown nobody ..
> Klaus! von Future Prime, or some other fictional character who
> doesn't get (or need to reply to) E-mail. Important corrections or
> other comments can get sent to the list for general digestion and
> discussion.

How about The Mad Cryptographer Abdul RSAed :-)  [As opposed to
the Mad Arab Abdul Alzhared]

Thread