1994-09-24 - Re: National Research Council

Header Data

From: iris!CN=Ray_Ozzie/O=Iris@uunet.uu.net (CN=Ray Ozzie/O=Iris@IRIS)
To: uunet!toad.com!cypherpunks@uunet.uu.net
Message Hash: fc9a11d379fcef138ee315ea6c04967b03559b1d9bcf3659d69b8382e1d9f16c
Message ID: <QQxitf05006.199409241450@relay3.UU.NET>
Raw Date: Sat, 24 Sep 94 07:50:21 PDT

Raw message

From: iris!CN=Ray_Ozzie/O=Iris@uunet.uu.net (CN=Ray Ozzie/O=Iris@IRIS)
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 94 07:50:21 PDT
To: uunet!toad.com!cypherpunks@uunet.uu.net
Subject: Re: National Research Council

You shouldn't immediately dismiss the establishment as being unsympathetic;
many of us are working toward common goals, but in different ways.  In my
case, since '84, through mass commercial distribution of strong crypto.

While you can obviously trust no one to represent your interests with 100%
accuracy, I've been here for a while and will most definitely be trying to
represent CP viewpoints through my perception of those expressed in this
forum.

Ray

Thread