1994-10-04 - Re: Electronic Revolution and Guerilla Warfare?

Header Data

From: System Operator <system@decode.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 977343b5a00da6513598048689f58e05da659e6f5ad12e33366772c7eef606e5
Message ID: <eXwoTc2w165w@decode.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 14:38:05 PDT

Raw message

From: System Operator <system@decode.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 94 14:38:05 PDT
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Electronic Revolution and Guerilla Warfare?

Kelly.Goen@Eng.Sun.COM (Kelly Goen [CONTRACTOR]) writes:

> I would suggest initially that one examine the
> e-book "Terminal Compromise" by Winn Schwartau and also
> Information Warfare by the same author. In addition one also may want

[...]

> Check out loompanics press... they have many such titles useful to your
>  research... also checkout Paladin Press and Loompanics press.

I second the motion for Loompanics and Paladin Press.  Two books
that might be directly related, both from Paladin Press and both
by Lawrence W. Myers are "SPYCOMM: Covert Communication Techniques
of the Underground" and "Improvised Radio Jamming Techniques: Electronic
Guerrilla Warfare." Both are full of practical, "nuts and bolts"
discussions of the issues you're pursuing.

Dan

--
system@decode.com (System Operator)
Cryptography, Security, Privacy BBS  +1 410 730 6734   Data/FAX

Thread