1994-11-22 - California Code online

Header Data

From: Hal <hfinney@shell.portal.com>
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 11b046cbcf43a43b378676bcbd169a6d58f4fc346f691578a5d4afd5ff05638d
Message ID: <199411222212.OAA29561@jobe.shell.portal.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Nov 94 14:12:49 PST

Raw message

From: Hal <hfinney@shell.portal.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 94 14:12:49 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: California Code online

For the "book disadvantaged" among us, I saw a reference today to the
California civil code online.  It is at:
http://www.law.indiana.edu/codes/ca/codes.html.  The form of this URL
suggests that other states might be there, too, but I didn't look.
This is a very nice presentation, structured with each section in a
separate page, and a nice table of contents.  I was browsing the
commercial code which has lot sof interesting info on commercial paper
and other subjects of interest with regard to digital cash.

Hal

Thread