1994-11-22 - Re: A Chance Encounter with Brad Templeton, of ClariNet

Header Data

From: jamesh@netcom.com (James Hightower)
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Message Hash: 14dfb01b0e2b1b2e5f64dbb7f234ec474bcc95ea3111e54b86fc2d1e1872b2bb
Message ID: <199411221805.KAA13533@netcom18.netcom.com>
Reply To: <199411220020.QAA08980@netcom6.netcom.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-11-22 18:07:24 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Nov 94 10:07:24 PST

Raw message

From: jamesh@netcom.com (James Hightower)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 94 10:07:24 PST
To: tcmay@netcom.com (Timothy C. May)
Subject: Re: A Chance Encounter with Brad Templeton, of ClariNet

Tim May wrote>
> * I shrugged, and said that, longterm, copyright was dead as we know
> it today. I pointed out that dozens of Cypherpunks-style remailers are

Still waving red flags at bulls, eh Tim?

I vaguely remember something like this controversy occurring when
the Xerox machine was new. Can anyone refresh my memory?

JJH
--
"It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion.
 It is by the beans of Java that the thoughts acquire speed,

Thread