1994-11-28 - Re: Brad Templeton’s fears

Header Data

From: cactus@bb.hks.net (L. Todd Masco)
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Message Hash: 31e5412f9a3362f63b0a7a1899424de5ddc2f63811e876bf29951f9c9abe17b7
Message ID: <3bbkda$j0p@bb.hks.net>
Reply To: <199411252242.AA16818@metronet.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-11-28 03:52:48 UTC
Raw Date: Sun, 27 Nov 94 19:52:48 PST

Raw message

From: cactus@bb.hks.net (L. Todd Masco)
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 94 19:52:48 PST
To: cypherpunks@toad.com
Subject: Re: Brad Templeton's fears

>>I volunteer again to lend my name (and a little money) to any
>>'remailer-in-a-box' account. Wasn't Sameer saying something about setting
>>them up at c2.org?
>
>I, too, am still interested in signing up for a remailer-in-a-box. All I
>really need is to know how much it will cost, and (if the price is
>reasonable enough for my pockets) where to send the money.
>Hopefully, I'll get to at least pick the name for the remailer :-)

Hang in there;  We're setting a service up on hks.net for individuals
for $50/year that will include anon-remailing as a subset of the service.
You'll be able to pick the name (assuming it's not in use) and the
personal name.

I'll announce it here when everything is closer to fruition.
--
Todd Masco     | "Roam home to a dome, Where Georgian and Gothic once stood
cactus@hks.net |  Now chemical bonds alone guard our blond(e)s,

Thread