1994-11-30 - Re: premail 0.30

Header Data

From: “Michael K. Sanders” <msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
To: perry@jpunix.com (John A. Perry)
Message Hash: 44463d78f4bc5cfa81e778eeae6f27a06b33918253a2bfe6d467125b93b86234
Message ID: <199411300428.XAA17910@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
Reply To: <199411300109.TAA11788@jpunix.com>
UTC Datetime: 1994-11-30 04:15:11 UTC
Raw Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 20:15:11 PST

Raw message

From: "Michael K. Sanders" <msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 94 20:15:11 PST
To: perry@jpunix.com (John A. Perry)
Subject: Re: premail 0.30

> That's interesting that it works that way on your system. I have premail
> installed here as /usr/lib/sendmail and I still have a ~/.premailrc that
> premail reads. I have aliases installed in my own ~/.premailrc that allows
> my messages to be automatically encrypted to the recipients in tha alias
> list. Are you SURE yours doesn't operate this way also?

I did some testing, and sure enough, it reads the aliases in my
~/.premailrc just fine. BUT, it does not automatically sign my
messages as I thought it should. I've double-checked and both
$config{"signuser"} and $config{"signpass"} are set correctly. Oh
well, I'll just have to try out your scripts for elm. :)

--
	Michael K. Sanders -- msanders@ataxia.res.wpi.edu

ataxia: NetBSD/Amiga 1.0 - Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
Ataxia Home Page

Thread