1994-11-23 - Re: San Diego CYPHERPUNKS symposium (11/30) ID & Fingerprint

Header Data

From: adam.philipp@ties.org (Adam Philipp)
To: loki@nately.UCSD.EDU (Lance Cottrell)
Message Hash: a86b1a4c8ba686fa706c6806247babb71993cb967a8483ecef3d23fd10ce8eac
Message ID: <m0rA8FL-0005UWC@powergrid.electriciti.com>
Raw Date: Tue, 22 Nov 94 19:20:43 PST

Raw message

From: adam.philipp@ties.org (Adam Philipp)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 94 19:20:43 PST
To: loki@nately.UCSD.EDU (Lance Cottrell)
Subject: Re: San Diego CYPHERPUNKS symposium (11/30) ID & Fingerprint

>How is the person who stands up identified? If the group is small (I expect
>less than 10 people) then there is no problem with handing a fingerprint and
>a fist full of ID to each person at the table, one at a time.

This worked quite well last time, also considering that many of the
attendees seem to be repeats there is hardly a need to go through the
permutations with  every person present.

I'll be the one wearing the black motorcycle jacket with a painting of
Georgia O'Keefe's "Red White and Blue Cow Skull" on the back. I'll also be
holding drafts of a handbook on intellectual property consideration for
crypto-system developers/users. Don't ask for it until the meeting, it isn't
nearly finished.

     Adam Philipp

--
PGP Key available on the keyservers. Encrypted E-mail welcome.

Sub rosa: Confidential, secret, not for publication.
             -Black's Law Dictionary

Thread